From here to there, I give you a dare!
Learn to Code & go everywhere!
- STEMIE Awards 2017 – STORIBOT- Age Category (k-2) 1st Place, Industry Focus Category – Education, Specialty Awards – Art & Creativity, Invention Process Award – Best Pitch
- Featured on CBS for STEMIE – June 2017
- Finalist for Age (4-8) – Paradigm Challenge – Reduce Lawn Waste 2017
- Appeared on Wonderama TV and created an App for them 2017
- Pollinator for a Pet’ App to help gardeners grow their very own pollinator garden from start to finish.
- Click-a-Rama App for Wonderama TV . A game that scores point when you click a ‘Happy Rama’ and loses points when you click a ‘Sad Rama’.
- Major League Soccer Healthy Habits Contest 2016- 1st Place Winner
- Featured on NBC for Toy & Game Fair 2016
- Ted Talks ‘Fear and Fascination‘ at TedXYouthScranton, PA Sept 9, 2016
- Held a booth at the DaVinci Science Center, PA June 2016.
- NBC Studios . Little Big Shots Week, Steve Harvey TV, Chicago, Apr 12, 2016
- Nova Mini Maker Fair, Virginia, Mar 11,12 2016
- NewYork Toy Fair, Natural History Museum, Feb 12, 2016
- Young Innovators Fair , Oaks, PA, Jan 2,3 2016
- ‘Go Bananas’ App to teach people to eat healthy
- Interviewed on Got Invention Radio by Brian Fried for his invention Storibot, on Dec 9, 2015
- Won First Place in the Junior Category at the Young Inventors Challenge, Chicago Nov 21, 2015
- Booth & Presentation at the Pittsburgh Annual Maker Faire Oct 10,11 2015
- Teach coding at the Scranton Mini Maker Faire Oct 3, 2015
- Presentation at the World Maker Faire Sept 27 2015. Storibot – Coding for a Cause. Sharing his adventures on creating a board game for the visually challenged community.
- Teach coding at the World Maker Faire 2015 with inventions and Lego Robotics Demonstrations, Sept 27, 2015
- Held a booth at the Silver Spring Mini Maker Faire to share his inventions and teach LegoWedo Robotics, Sept 20, 2015
- Participated at the StemConnector TownHall to share experience about Game Based Learning to increase STEM Engagement, Aug 24, 2015
- Participated and won a Sphero Robot at the National K-12 Gameathon organized by Mind Research Institute, July 31, 2015
- Featured as a Young Maker on WNEP 16 Live, Ryan Leckey Show through Johnson College, July 27 2015
- Kedar had his first Booth to teach Programming at the National Maker Faire in DC June 12,13 2015
- Codeylocks & the 3 Bears – A coding puzzle book to learn programming without a computer. Lots of children and parents had fun interacting with it at multiple Maker Faires
- Storibot – A Board game to convert bed time stories to computer code. Kids 3 & Up. Also designed for the visually challenged community to learn logic and programming. Kedar presented STORIBOT at the World Maker Faire Sept 27 2015